3 Years Freezone Visa in UAE
3 Years Freezone Visa in UAE
The United Arab Emirates or UAE is a top destination for tourists and even those who are looking for a place to work. The UAE countries include Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al-Quwain, and Ras Al Khaimah. If you want to travel to one of these countries you will need to have a visa. The UAE takes its visa rules seriously so you should follow them. You may have heard about the Freezone Visa. It is a type of visa that people can get. You should know about Voyage dubai before applying for it.
- A free zone visa allows the holder to have advantages in UAE free zones
- The visa presents many benefits to businesses
- Apply properly for the visa if you want to get it in time
What is the Freezone Visa?
Free zones tend to be economic areas where trade happens and they have advantageous tax as well as customs rates. Investors who wish to create a free zone company will need to have a free zone visa for the business. This visa is present in the UAE. If you are an entrepreneur looking to begin an enterprise in the UAE, you should arrange to get a free zone visa.
Even if you are a business individual wishing to run a solo operation, or wanting to build a company, some benefits are present to operating within a Dubai free zone.
One advantage of getting a residence visa within a free zone tends to be the tax exemptions that will be present to your business activities. Freelancers and businesses can consider the free zones in Fujairah Creative City Free zone, Hamriyah free zone as well as Sharjah Media City for instance, 90 Days Dubai Tourist visa.
The UAE’s free zones are very beneficial. Operating from one of these lets you have access to exclusive benefits and you can even apply for the coveted free zone visa.
Free zone visas tend to be visas given by Dubai free zones. They are often connected to some licensing package and may be applied for by entrepreneurs along with business owners, and also their employees, dependents plus domestic staff.
The free zones are the designated economic zones which provide distinct advantages to a business which functions in them. There are more than 40 in the UAE. They all provide quick and affordable company incorporation along with licensing, smooth workflows, etc.
You will get 100% foreign ownerships that lets overseas investors operate in the UAE without needing to give a 51% stake to some local sponsor.
Advantages of free zone visa in UAE
A Dubai free zone visa has different advantages for those who have it. A major one is that it lets the holder live and work freely within Dubai. It even lets the holder have a certain tax exemption. They will therefore benefit from the UAE’s 0% tax rate upon personal and corporate income. The free zone visa holders do not have to pay import, export along with customs taxes.
If you have this visa you can open financial and banking products within the emirate, lease premises, get access to healthcare and even apply for the UAE driving license. You can embark on visa free travel to some countries across the globe as well.
Cost of free zone visa
The Dubai free zone visa price is around AED 5,000, but this figure varies depending upon the free zone which you apply through. Any additional visas like those for employees, dependents as well as domestic staff will have an extra cost. This is around AED 3,000 to AED 6,000. You should find out the costs involved according to your needs before applying for this visa, 96 Hours transit visa.
Free zone visa rules and regulations
When it comes to free zone visa in Dubai, there are two common types that are present. The first includes the investor visa. This is often applied for when one is setting up some business in the free zone. The investor visa is mostly valid for three years.
The second common visa type tends to be the employment visa. This gets sponsored by some employer and is connected to a certain job within the UAE. Employment visas are often valid for three years as well.
The holders of both of these visas are able to apply for dependent visas. This will be for their spouse, kids or domestic staff like maids and drivers.
How to apply for the free zone visa?
Now that you know about the Dubai freezone visa rules and regulations, you will want to know how to apply for this. It depends on who you are applying through. The steps may include the following:
- Register- The free zone visa application happens mostly online, so you should register within the UAE government’s e-channel portal. You should pay the mandatory registration fee for this.
- Entry permit- When the initial registration is done, you may apply for the entry permit. This lets you enter and reside in the UAE for a maximum of 60 days. You can leave during the period, but it is better to stay as issues can happen with your immigration file.
- Status alteration- This includes activating the entry permit. You may submit the passport for stamping to immigration within the UAE, give your visa to immigration when you are at the airport when entering the UAE. Or when you are leaving the UAE by land you can get your permit stamped on re-entry.
- Medical plus Emirates ID registration- If you want to get a free zone visa, you have to pass a medical exam plus fitness test. You can then apply for the Emirates ID.
- Residence visa stamping- This will be the affixing of the residence visa in the passport. This can be done by giving the passport to the relevant immigration authority in the UAE.
The free zone visa procedure may take two to three weeks and entry permits are given within 15 days. They can be fast-tracked even.
Free zone visa Dubai is helpful for those who want to start a business in some UAE free zone. You should apply through the correct channels for this so that your visa can be granted to you.